The news out of Philadelphia, PA is of a man—I refuse to call him a doctor—Kermit Gosnell who over 30 years performed as many illegal, late-term abortions as he could while making millions. He has been charged with eight counts of murder: the death of a patient and seven babies born alive then killed by cutting into the back of the neck with scissors and severing their spinal cords!
My God!!
I don’t care what camp you fall into about abortion, this is an abhorrence. A despicable, atrocious act that warrants the death penalty.
It is almost too much for me to read this news story, but I’ll leave you with this quote from the DA Seth Williams:
"There were bags and bottles holding aborted fetuses scattered throughout the building," Williams said. "There were jars, lining shelves, with severed feet that he kept for no medical purpose."
[Link]
2 comments:
Cases like this reflect the evil of abortion, but the sad part is that all abortions are just as murderous (if not as intentional) as this.
A long time ago, I used to think there were certain cases in which abortion may be the "most considerate" thing to do. I no longer believe this wholeheartedly, especially in light of Nancy Percey's Saving Leonardo.
Post a Comment