Thursday, May 01, 2008

Catch Up

Busy in a class all this week. Interesting how blogging takes a back seat when life's full. Which means, I guess, that I must have been an indolent so-and-so in the past few years!
Shhh ... don't tell my boss.

In personal news, I will be running (yes, running) a 5K ‘race’ on Saturday, 10 May. The only two people in the race as far as I'm concerned is Phudge (my fat, lazy alter ego) and me, and right now Phudge looks really good to take it all. Perhaps by crippling me at the 1-mile marker.

We'll see.

Another Microsoft presentation went as well as all the other Microsoft presentations I've ever attended has gone: boringly predictable. Admittedly, it takes some guts to stand up in front of a sea of eyes and present, but one should do one's self a favor and ditch the bloody bullet points and over-heavy slide splat—which is what I call it when the slide looks like a tomato was thrown at it.
At least I got a free copy of Server 2008 and Vista Ultimate!

I'm still staying the hell away from politics. I couldn't bring myself to watch CNN or Fox News! Imagine that.

See you around.

No comments: