Thursday, April 24, 2008

’Cos I Got …

I wish I could say high, but nothing so interesting. I got tired.

Thanks, Jez (and an old pal.)

So, what do I have to write about now? Let's see, I'm going to write a love story, one that I'd like to see on the screen or the stage. I mean, a real love story with some scary shit thrown in for good measure. Oh I don't know, but I've just seen this and wanted to write a better version (one not involving boxing).

I could write about the elections but that's one of the things that wore me out. I'm really exasperated about the upcoming election so I'll stay away from that. I think, in my rapidly advancing old age, that I will soften in proportion to that same inevitable condition in my brain.

And in other news, I'm such a shithead in many things but I have lost 30 pounds in 2 months so that elevates me slightly above fucking shithead to just shithead. Thanks.

So, I'm back in new, softer colors.

No comments: