Sunday, December 03, 2006

SOTD: 3 December

Busy morning: Starbucks for a triple-shot Venti Vanilla Latte and a cozy chair for a few chapters of Graceland by Abani (good writing, bit far-fetched plot so far) after which I was off to Barnes & Noble to spend the $25 gift certificate I got as a birthday present. I bought a Moleskine notebook for my collection. I love Moleskins, which is billed as the "Legendary notebook of Hemingway, Picasso, Chatwin." Well, if that's not good enough for you my friend, just what is?

My scent of the day is Cannabis Santal by Fresh. From osmoz.com, here is its formulation:

Top note :
Bergamot, Orange Brazil, Black Plum

Middle note :
Patchouli, Cannabis Accord, Rose

Base note :
Chocolate, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Musks

This is yummy, from start to finish. And it is warm and cuddly, perfect for a quiet evening out or in! I would hate to wear this in brilliantly hot weather though and certainly nowhere near any drug-sniffing dogs, you know what I mean, man? Irie, mon, irie.

All right, as you were. ... Although, I couldn't write about wearing something called Cannabis Santal without the obligatory Bob Marley reference. That would simply not be right. So, here goes:


Got to have kaya now
Got to have kaya now
Got to have kaya now
For the rain is falling

No comments: