Saturday, April 21, 2007

Quote Of The Day

No one was foolish enough to debate Ryder truck regulations or ammonia nitrate restrictions or a "cult of agriculture fertilizer" following the unabashed evil of Timothy McVeigh's heinous crime against America on that fateful day in Oklahoma City. No one faulted kitchen utensils or other hardware of choice after Jeffrey Dahmer was caught drugging, mutilating, raping, murdering and cannibalizing his victims. Nobody wanted "steak knife control" as they autopsied the dead nurses in Chicago, Illinois, as Richard Speck went on trial for mass murder.

-- Ted Nugent

4 comments:

Lolita said...

Hey buddy, we get it, you LOVE your guns :)

Did you see the one about the Miss America? I thought you might get a kick out of it but for some reason I was having difficulty adding an active link on the comments, it's somewhere on Yahoo! 82 year old Miss America.....

Unknown said...

I don't LOVE my guns, L., I like them.

I certainly don't stroke them while holding them against my bare chest when no one's looking, I like shooting them and knowing I could use them to protect myself and my loved ones if ever. That's all. The reason I'm going on about it is in response to the ridiculous furor over gun control (yet again).

As a Nigerian, you, more than anyone else, know what can happen when only two groups of people have guns: the criminals and the government (military, police).

Unknown said...

And yes, I did hear about the 1944 Miss America. ;-)

Anonymous said...

One day, the Borg Queen will control all that you think, say, and do.