Thursday, March 01, 2012

Andrew Breitbart

No, it can’t be true. Not a 43-year-old man, and certainly not Andrew Breitbart!

I remember with glee the few times I saw him wade fearless into the madding crowds of “astro-turfed” union “protesters” as they hurled a barrage of invectives at him when he asked who they were and what they were protesting. As it turned out, no one had the answer, sheep that they were. They were bussed in, you see, chattel to carry signs of protest, metaphorical beasts of liberal burden.

Breitbart delighted in ripping apart the curtain of secrecy, ignorance, naïveté, and hubris  that cloaks the nefarious goings-on attending too many liberal movements. Furious at the temerity of this man to point out the wildly gesticulating little men behind those curtains, these cockroaches showed their own sense of equity by calling him a homosexual and most assuredly not as a compliment. How urbane.

I feel deep regret to know I will no longer feel that glee to see Andrew literally and figuratively parting the Red Sea of liberal pseudo-intellectual blathering.

Rest in peace, good knight. May your memory never wane in our minds, liberal and conservative alike.

AndrewBreitbart

1 comment:

Henryhunter said...

I thought it was hilarious that half of twitter was like "rip" and the other half was like "I bet he died wanking with a belt round his neck!"