I'm not against EVERYTHING he believes in! For starters, he believes in breathing, no doubt. I LOVE breathing.
Yeah, I'm being flippant but nothing prevents me from enjoying humor regardless of its source otherwise I'd be committing the genetic fallacy as you seem to be.
I'm not committing any fallacy. I just find it a bit ironic that you like his humor. Not peverse or contradictory, just a bit ironic. Like Rush paying Elton John a million bucks to play at his wedding (his third, was it?).
I'd love to see the two of you having a discussion about gay marriage. I mean that seriously, not in a snarky way.
I don't like posting anon, and can now see how to put my name in.
6 comments:
I'm glad you like Matt Lucas, despite being against everything he believes in.
I'm not against EVERYTHING he believes in! For starters, he believes in breathing, no doubt. I LOVE breathing.
Yeah, I'm being flippant but nothing prevents me from enjoying humor regardless of its source otherwise I'd be committing the genetic fallacy as you seem to be.
I'm not committing any fallacy. I just find it a bit ironic that you like his humor. Not peverse or contradictory, just a bit ironic. Like Rush paying Elton John a million bucks to play at his wedding (his third, was it?).
I'd love to see the two of you having a discussion about gay marriage. I mean that seriously, not in a snarky way.
I don't like posting anon, and can now see how to put my name in.
I think you'd better look up the definition of irony, Andy.
I'm British - I know what irony means!
Andy said: I'm British - I know what irony means!
Ha, now THAT's ironic.
Post a Comment