Apparently, someone's found out that the position you sleep in is a clue to personality. Okay, I guess.
The weird thing is, I'm none of the above. I sleep with the left thumb in my mouth, one foot stretched forward and the other folded backwards under itself, and my right hand clutching a Glock. What does that say about me, I wonder? ;-)
2 comments:
You know what's funny, I sleep in every one of those positions every night, when I do get to sleep, so what does that say about me?
If you really sleep the way you described, I'd say you have abandonment issues and you don't want anything else taken away from you without a fight.
Lolita, I'd say you have a scattered personality if you do sleep in every one of those positions! ;-)
I don't know about abandonment issues, but I sure as hell will fight to keep what's mine, you got that right! Hehe...
Post a Comment