Monday, February 26, 2007

Feelin' hot, hot, hot!

Everyone who knows me knows I'm a pepper junkie. I love pepper, the hotter the better. Pepper in food lends a certain je ne sais quoi to eating: if it's crappy food, pepper makes things better. If it's good food, a little pepper makes things better. Pepper makes food taste better.

People who think Tabasco is the apex of hotness are thorough wimps--it comes in at a measly 2140 SHU (Scoville Heat Units). There's a hot sauce I use called Dave's Insanity which is simply, bottled fire. There are hotter sauces, but I had no idea!

Check out that site and God help you if you decided to taste the 16-million SHU Blair's at the top of the list. I'm getting it. God help my ass.

Damnit, I just found out they're sold out here. Mumble mumble... God did save my ass.

No comments: