Here’s a letter to International Master Jeremy Silman at chess.com:
LionHeart319 asked:
I’ve been spending hours and hours of study to improve my game, I mean I’m kinda obsessed with the game. But recently (after reading a couple of books, improving my tactics, and solving a lot of chess puzzles), I seem to lack focus in almost every game I play. I can’t understand but I just seem to loose track in the middlegame, committing lots of mistakes, giving a piece for free, and other blunders.
What can you recommend to improve one’s focus on the game?
Dear LionHeart319:
I … have … no … idea. Thanks for the question!
Heheh!
After this, Silman answers some other questions, but then ends up answering LionHeart’s question at the end of the article anyway. I wonder if LionHeart focused long enough to read that far. Good lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment