The news of the last few days is the death of Ted Kennedy. I wonder what he’ll have to say to that poor girl he killed just before They open the trapdoor to Hades … I’d give anything to be an angel at the Almighty’s side as He hears both sides, divine fingers gingerly playing with the lever. Knowing God (yes, I do!) He’d probably forgive and forget.
Kennedy was a degenerate socialist elite asshole. Some others have espoused the idea that while they didn’t agree with his various stances on polity, he should be commended for “his service” to which I say pish! The man settled on to the teat of government work and didn’t let go for one second, helped usher in a bunch of really stupid legislation and policies. Would to God he’d just kept to the two things he did best: murderin’ and philanderin’.
Yes, below the belt but in the Kennedys’ cases, you gotta hit ’em where it’ll hurt: below the belt and between the legs.
Earlier this week, one of my co-workers dropped a big pile of stink: they’re moving on to (what they think are) greener pastures and of course, they couldn’t have picked a better time to drop this bit of news, what with the holy hell unleashed on us. Let me put it this way … I’m going to have a good hard think before I ever agree to hire on someone like this again. Sigh.
And so the weekend starts. Next week is going to be busy, but there’s the weekend. Only one hour away.
Sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment