Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

As long as I can remember, my American blood even though handed down as it was from a grade-A asshole, coursed with pride through my veins. I knew I was special and though it may sound terribly conceited, I am proud and happy to be an American.

Never more so than when I view the expressions of American military might. As today when lying out in my backyard getting a tan beyond the natural one I already possess: four A-10 Warthogs from the Idaho Air National Guard screamed over and I looked up in time to see one of them peel itself off and rise up into the blue.

missing_man_formation The missing man formation!

To all those who've given their very lives to ensure, protect, and maintain the greatest nation on earth: thank you and rest in peace. May your sacrifice never be wasted.

3 comments:

naijaleta said...

Does being Right Wing mean Republican?

Anonymous said...

Republican, Nazi, or anyone with an inclination to shoot first and ask dead corpse why he aint a ducker, yes.

Unknown said...

No, not necessarily, Naijaleta although it's a common misconception.

Delot is a zealot.