I do believe that for the present moment, The Big Lebowski is my Holy Grail movie.
Smokey: Yeah, but I wasn't over. Gimme the marker Dude, I'm marking it 8.
Walter (pulls out a gun): Smokey my friend, you are entering a world of pain.
Dude: Walter …
Walter: You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain.
Smokey: I'm not …
Walter: A world of pain.
Smokey: Dude, he's your partner …
Walter: Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!
Dude: They're calling the cops, put the piece away.
Walter (points gun at Smokey): MARK IT ZERO!
Dude: Walter …
Walter (chambers a round, back in Smokey's face) : YOU THINK I'M FUCKING AROUND HERE? MARK IT ZERO!
Smokey: All right, it's fucking zero. Are you happy, you crazy fuck?
Walter (sitting, unloading the pistol; calmly): It's a league game, Smokey.
That dialogue is fucking gold! Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment