Thursday, February 14, 2008

Saint Valentine

Supposedly was a priest who married lovers in secret. He's also the reason why we men are now all slaves to artificial commerce. I can't count how many times I was asked (at the Dentist's no less, with my mouth wide open, feet up in the air) what I was doing for Valentine's Day.

How about: I'm going to the gym with the missus, eating dinner afterwards and going to bed ... to sleep? I'm an old fart.

Damnit.

Anyway, here, you can find a list of what some perfumistas are calling the male and female sexiest perfumes.

I don't know if I agree with some of their choices, but here are mine, chosen without any thought:

The Sexiest Feminine Perfume: Michael Kors Perfume. This is absolutely divine. Turns me weak in the head, even beyond the norm.

The Sexiest Masculine Perfume: Green Irish Tweed. If it's good enough for Cary Grant, it's good enough for me.

So have at it lovebirds, and remember not everything that glimmers is gold.

Happy St. Valentine's Day from a love grouch.

No comments: