Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Florida's Joke

Hahaha ... I get it!

Voting for McCain, suuuure!  Hahahahah ... .

Because, you see, McCain's actually not a Republican.  He's actually a fucking socialist asshole with a serious temper problem.

So it's kind of funny to see Florida Republicans voted for him.  So funny!  Gotta watch out for that sun stroke, it's a doozy.

So, here's my little nightmare: McCain vs. Clinton.  What an absurdity, like one of those early experimental French movies in which people dressed as clowns run around, feathers blooming from their rear ends, dancing to an accordion-playing baboon with a red felt cap?  One never knows whether to point and laugh or rack out the shotgun and go to work?

Well, if that's the situation come November, I'll take the road most traveled and abstain.

Because I will never vote for John McCain or Hillary Clinton.

Ever.

Not that it matters much up here in ‘Idyho’ with out pathetic four votes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, what did Hillary clinton do to you apart from being a strong woman who is probably smarter than most men around her?? Be honest, if she was a man you probably wouldnt hate her so much...

Unknown said...

I don't hate Hillary because she's a "strong woman". I love strong women, I married one. My mom was one and I am surrounded, to my profit, by strong women.

I despise her Marxist politics, her politics is reprehensible. And she's anti-gun, stupid bitch.