Over the time I've been writing this blog, I've gotten into ‘comment wars’ with troglodytes and, never failing, said troglodytes call attention to the lack of comments on my blog, as if that in itself makes their point. A point of what exactly, I'm not sure hence the appellation.
Anyway, I thought to write this post to put such idiocy to rest once and for all: I write, like the tag below my blog's title says, to learn. I don't care about the traffic and I don't care about comments. I like weaving words and communicating whatever I have in my head in the best, most economical way. I usually fail, but ever onwards.
Thanks to my early education and environment, I'm not an accomplished speaker. I am much more comfortable writing because it helps me order my thoughts beforehand. In effect, this blog is more for me than anyone else.
So comment or don't, visit or don't—I don't much care; I'm comfortable being the lone voice crying in the wilderness.
No comments:
Post a Comment