Sunday, August 12, 2007

Morse Code

Oh wow, I just learned Morse Code in half an hour!

So there I was at my desk, reading an excerpt from a book, Mind Performance Hacks by Ron Hale-Evans. Hack #53 to be precise and damned if I didn't actually learn the thing almost as an afterthought.

Thing is, I've been trying to find a way to learn Morse Code almost all my life, and never actually needing it (except when I was a student pilot, that is—Morse Code is used to identify navigation radios such as VORs) I didn't waste time doing any serious study. I tried instead to find a pattern that would make it easy to learn. It didn't seem to have any so I dropped it.

But this system, mein Gott!

Here it is, in PDF: Hack 53: Learn Morse Code Like an Efficiency Expert.

--. --- --- -.. .-.. ..- -.- and have fun!

No comments: