Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sicko

I've nothing against Elephant seals. In the early morning twilight, heck, those things can be positively beautiful before that first cup of coffee:

Male seal

And so it pains me to have to compare this resplendent creature with that toad, Michael Moore. Yes, Michael Moore is a human Elephant Seal. My point? None really, he's just a fat, belly-crawling, smelly cunt.

His new propaganda movie is in the best traditions of Goebbels, at once manipulative, unfunny and error-ridden, none of which will deter the brainless masses and libDems (but I repeat myself) who will yet again stuff their money into Moore's pockets. Yes, the ball cap-wearing fat boy from Michigan, High School-dropout again laughs bellows all the way to the horrible, swindling, manipulative, capitalist bank, sacks of money tucked into the folds of arm skin.

An article I read yesterday asked the good question that if Moore's goal is free health care (like Cuba's, donchaknow?) why doesn't he distribute his film for free (“… I made this film because I want the world to change”). Yet another review I've just finished reading (thanks to James H.) is the one here by Tony Medley. It is also brilliant.

No comments: