After a most fabulous weekend camping, I'm back in town and back at work. I'll have some pictures of our campsite and our new tent. This is the most relaxing camping trip I've ever had. A major reason for that is the new tent we got back in Winter, a real steal.
It's a nine-person tent with two “rooms” and square-footage that's bigger than the room I'm using as a study. Luxury defined!
The reason today's post is titled D-day is because today's the day my wife and I join the vast ranks of homeowning capitalists—we're closing escrow on the new house. My life is going to change in subtle ways: for example, I'll suddenly start giving a shit about local schools because even though I don't have any children, I'm going to be paying to teach these fuckers.
Speaking of which, who saw this nonsense:
Fort Worth, TX.
This is a picture of “students” of the Trimble Tech High School protesting the decision by School District trustees to bar students who failed a Texas aptitude and skills test from graduating.
Look closely at the sign the boob in the foreground is carrying: LET ARE KIDS WALK.
Yes, let are kids walk. Fuck me.
1 comment:
Hilarious!
Post a Comment