Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"Butter"face

Hehe...

I first heard of the "butterface" phenomenon some time ago in a joke on the Howard Stern radio show, back when he was available on "normal" radio: she's got a great body, but her face!

I have to agree with this list:

  1. Hilary Swank. Yup!
  2. April Scott.  Who?  But Yup.
  3. Haylie Duff.  Sho' nuff!  Even sister Hillary as well.
  4. Christina Ricci.  Not so bad, but I can see what they mean.  I liked her more when she was "full-featured."
  5. Lisa Rinna.  Absolutely, and the body ain't that great either.
  6. Rebecca Loos.  Ugh.
  7. Tori Spelling.  Is a DOG!  A real "shrimp"--she's better with the head off.
  8. Vida Guerra.  Those scummy teeth.
  9. Carmit.  Who?  Oh right, a Pussy Cat Troll.
  10. Fergie.  Eh.  So-so.

I think I'll have to add:

Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, myself.

3 comments:

Lolita said...

First off, you're a cutie :)

I disagree with Lisa Rinna being on the list, I think she has a nice face and body; actually, she's très sexy! Oh and Jessica Biel, banging body, face not bad either!

Everyone else, I agree with you although SJP gets a hall pass for being so damn trendy(thanks to her stylist).

Unknown said...

Why thank you, L. I could say the same about you, but quarter-cropped pics aren't that conducive to judgment. ;-)

Lisa Rinna's a gollywog. SJP has a lot of charm, true.

Lolita said...

hee hee, maybe one day, when I decide to shed my anonymity, I will release the full picture :)