Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Sky Is Falling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I had recently seen an inconvenient truth by Al Gore so it was good to see things from another perspective.However, I'm really curious to know what Al Gore's motive is if this clip is true.It's all confusing really as many of us want to do the right thing.

Unknown said...

You say "if the clip is true". Well, I'm more inclined to believe these people more than that rampaging lunatic, Al Gore. Yes, I know even rampaging lunatics can be right once in a while, but not in this case. The complexity of the issue warrants more study, not lifestyle changes that will result in economic depression the world over. I especially dislike the intense religosity of the environmentalist left over this issue and by way of an almost knee-jerk reaction, will go the other way, philosophically, when I meet with these kinds of people.

God knows why Gore is doing all this. Perhaps to stay in the limelight... there are some articles out there that attempt to explain it, but I say "who cares" and move on.