Have you ever seen a Pussycat Dolls video? Have you noticed what I've noticed? The only person the camera focuses on for any amount of time is the lead singer! Eh? Anyone else?
I always wondered why but no more. Except (maybe) for the lead Diva, they are all buttfuckingly ugly! I never noticed how much until yesterday, watching some "throwaway" show about finding the next PCD (Pussycat Doll) and saw one of the singers. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks: Aha! So that's why they never let the camera settle on anyone for too long. A quick Google Image search led to me exhibit number 1 (as if I need another one!):
[click for larger ... be warned, it'll melt your face off!]
Woooof! How old are these bitches? All right, grandma, put your fucking clothes back on and no, bitch, I don't wish I had a "girl"friend like you!
No comments:
Post a Comment