Wednesday, August 30, 2006

'Rats by Rusher

The trouble with Democrats By William Rusher:
"The Democrats have become, more and more, largely a coalition of minorities, each with its own special agenda. The first of these was the African-Americans, who regularly cast about 90 percent of their votes for the Democrats. Also early on the scene was a large, disaffected segment of the intelligentsia, dominant in the universities and angry at the failure of the country to recognize its superiority and its right to rule. Then came the ultra-feminists, the abortion supporters, the gay lobby, the environmental extremists and a newly vocal pack of secularists, openly hostile to religion and furious at the alleged efforts of the 'religious right' to impose a 'theocracy' on society."

Quoted without comment (except this one): I like the idea of Democrats as there needs to be counterbalances in politics and government, sure, I just don't like actual Democrats and I'm sure they don't like me.

No comments: